Sunday, October 11, 2009

3 wow online scratch card

One of the best and most rewarding game out there today is 3 wow. This game has a jackpot of 1 million euros or pounds. You can choose from any 9 cards, and then you have to scratch of all 9 panels. Then, if you have 3 panels with same amount of money prize, you scratch the multiplier panel also and see how your prize money is multiplied. You can get the 1 million prize in 2 forms. Either you take 255,00 cash or 5,500 monthly for 15 years. If you ask me....I go for...well I don't know. Haven't been a millioner yet. You can play 3 wow at hopa scratch cards and at some other sites as well. Below you can see the image of the the online scratch card.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post with great info. I need the Scratch Cards Printing machine, where i can get the best one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is brilliant idea...I love scratch cards...i might it to need.Thank you for sharing.
    Discount card printing

    ReplyDelete